Raw Vegan Pizza Bites
The most flavor-filled pizza, it’ll blow your tastebuds mind.
This is my favorite raw vegan pizza recipe! I love using the fresh oregano and basil in my recipe because the flavors are so incredible. I enjoy a hot pizza like the next guy; however, you have to make one for yourself to understand how flavorful a raw vegan pizza is.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do. The easiest way to make these are to make them in the evening and let them cook overnight and finish the next day.
Another option would be to make them early in the morning so they are done by that night.
- 2 cups cashews soaked for 4-6 hours
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds, optional
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes soaked for 3-4 hours
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 6-8 leaves basil dried, optional
- 6-8 stems oregano dried, optional
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp pink salt, optional
- 1 cup cashews soaked 5-6 hours
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup hemp milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pink salt optional
- Soak your cashews and sundried tomatoes.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until everything is combined and chunky.
- Pat the dough with your hands to create the pizza crust.
- Add the crust to the dehydrator and let it cook for 8-9 hours, or until it’s dry with no moisture.
Soak your cashews for at least 5-6 hours.
Combine all your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add toppings and serve!
Have you ever tried raw vegan food? What did you think? Share your experience with us in the comments.
peace & light,