Dehydrated Eggplant Jerky
Dehydrated Eggplant Jerky Recipe
Chewy & Salty
I love eggplant jerky so much! The truth about making jerky behind the scenes is Gerell (my husband) and I snack on them the entire time they are dehydrating! If you aren’t an eggplant fan, you still WANT TO TRY THIS! My husband went on a spree of making this every day for a few weeks until we ran out of amino’s.
You can season these a few different ways. Always feel free to be creative with these recipes.
Follow the basic instructions below. You can add cracked pepper to your marinade for a peppered jerky taste.
You will need a dehydrator or oven for this recipe.
- 1 Eggplant (minimum)
- Liquid Amino’s or Coconut Amino’s BOTH TASTE GREAT.
(Liquid Amino’s contains soybeans)
- Cracked Pepper (optional)
– Clean and chop your eggplant to your desired size.
(the smaller they are the quicker the dehydrate)
– Place your eggplant in a bowl with a lid and pour 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Amino’s or until coated.
– Let the eggplant marinade for 1-2 hours. (optional)
– Place the eggplant in a dehydrator for 6-8 hours. Alternatively, you can place in the oven at 115 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-8 hour depending on size.
How do you like eggplant jerky? Are you a fan of cooked eggplant? Share Below!
peace & light,