Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
These cinnamon rolls are a simple, sweet and healthy breakfast, snack or dessert. They are moist and chewy like a regular cinnamon roll!
These cinnamon rolls have been my favorite raw recipe since my first attempt. They are super quick to prepare, place in a dehydrator and go!
- 4 ripe bananas
- cinnamon, sprinkle any amount
- 1 cup of Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of spring water – add in slowly
- Slice the bananas vertically.
- Place them in the dehydrator on 120F for 6-8 hours.
- Soak dates in spring water while you dehydrate.
- Once bananas are dry enough to handle, you can create your caramel.
- Combine dates, cinnamon, vanilla and the water slowly to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until a paste starts to form.
- Spread the paste over the bananas.
- Begin by rolling one-half of a dried banana.
- Finish by rolling the other half of the banana. Starting where the first banana ended.
- Place back in the dehydrator for an additional 2-3 hours.
Sprinkle the bananas with cinnamon & serve
TIP: They can also be prepared in an oven on the lowest setting for 6-8 hours.
This was the first raw vegan dessert I fell in love with. Whats yours? Share below!
peace & light,